The struggle;

 As soon as he put an eye in there he grew even more angry since he saw his uncle sitting. He knew that his mom gave him the money and he spent it all on drinking and partying again but he wanted to be a little positive and held his anger back and asked him what brought him there. " what kind of questions is that!  can't i pay my little nephew a visit here.' He answered right away, ' Just spare me that talk please. What do you want from me?' the supervisor was shocked of how rude the guy was to his uncle so he wanted to slap him for that ''How dare you talking to your old uncle like that?!' the guy stepped back and said 'That miserable man is no uncle of mine! How can he call himself an uncle when he stole the money my mom sent for my tuition and books and spent it all on alcohol! He doesn't want to see me succeed! All what he wants is me beeing a loser to work for him for the rest of my life and be miserable just like the rest of my family!' the supervisor, astonished, looked at the uncle ' Is that true sir?!" the uncle mumbled then said ' I didn't believe that he is a student here, he is a loser just like his family he could not be here, I just thought that he was fooling his mother for the money and so i said it's better to take it for myself in that case' The guy's eyes pumped out of rage and ran out before committing a crime leaving the supervisor scolding the uncle behind. The boy cannot stay in the campus anymore since he has no funding. Thus, he ran to his room and collected his things and headed out when the supervisor stopped him and calmed him down and gave him some books and told him 'i ll pay for this semester my son, but you have to come up with a solution for the rest of the year. May God help you my dear. My sincere apologies for my bad treatment. It's a poor judgement of mine and I feel so ashamed of that' The guy smiled and his eyes were full of tears. He didn't know what to do but that seemed like a sparkle of hope that he needed the most at that moment.
Few days later, when he finished his classes. He saw an old lady sitting in the doorsteps. She looked so familiar to him. So he approached to her. Once he saw her face he broke into tears. ' Mom what are you doing here?! How did you make it to here alone!  why didn't you get inside!' ' Oh my son, I didn't know what to do, I tried to ask some teachers here about you but they just ignored me. So I just sat here hoping that you see me! and there you are. Oh my dear come to me!' He hugged her tightly ' How I missed your smell my dear mother. You are the only person whom I m living for. I swear to pay back every penny you spent for me and I ll let you live the life you deserve. But it's gonna take more than i thought since..." and he looked away falling into a moment of a deep silence. His mom Knew what was going on on his mind so she smiled at him, ran her fingers through his messy hair and said ' I know what that scum did. But don't you worry my son, I took care of him and let him pay for it. I also sold some of my jewellery and ran here as fast as I could. You do your best and get the hell out of this miserable place, do you hear me!. You have to build a better future and go for your dreams. May God help you my dear.' She gave him the money which she covered in an old scarf of hers. He accompanied her to the bus station till the bus went out of his sight praying that she arrives safely.

Commentaires

  1. How did he knew that his uncle has spent all the money on his leisure activities ?
    Is our hero live in the university ? If not , you should mention that the supervisor knew where he reside !
    I would have liked to died laughing at the mom's reaction "You do your best and get the hell out of this miserable place" she seems so angry :D

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. well, the uncle does not do anything but drinking and partying as i have mentioned in the very first part of the story and he despises his nephews so there is no way that he is there to pay him a visit as he claimed. He knew for sure that his mom sent him.
      Sorry if that seemed ambiguious here i have surely missed that point :p I appreciate your comment thank you khalil ☺☺

      Supprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

The time he saw her..

The time he went to uni..